2022-2023 New School Year Information
Please be sure to check your SPAM email folders for emails.
2022-2023 Student Handbook
Uniforms may be purchased from either Perret's and/or Skobel's.
Uniform: (Checked daily for compliance) Consequences are issued for each violation.
• Pants = no cuffs, “R” patch on the back, worn at waistline, belt must be visible
• Shirts = Must be bought from Perret’s or Skobel’s, monogrammed and tucked in on and off campus during and after school hours. Pockets are considered part of the uniform. Buttons on edges of collar must be buttoned.
• Tie = Must be bought from our bookstore and worn on special occasions such as school masses.
• Belts = The official brown leather belt will be the only acceptable belt allowed to be worn at school as part of the school uniform during the school day.
• Shoes = Tan Harvest “Dr. Martens” lace ups are the primary uniform shoe. Due to supply chain issues a second, comparable shoe is available from Rockport at Perret’s on Williams Boulevard. Shoes must be polished regularly, tied and not worn as flip-flops.
• Socks =Solid navy blue only - must reach above the ankle to just below the calf (no designs or emblems, “footies,” or ankle socks)
• Hats/Caps/Hoodies = never permitted
• Permissible Outerwear = Students may ONLY wear the fleece pullover sold only at Perret’s or Skobel’s or a letterman’s jacket. (Team sweaters, sweatshirts, windbreakers, are allowed after 2:45.)
Ties, belts, locks for lockers, PE uniforms, and Bibles for religion classes can be purchased from our campus bookstore.
CLICK FOR MORE INFORMATION
MBS Direct Book Order
*Information regarding book ordering will be sent to parents in August.
Check-In Day Schedule
2022-2023 Preliminary Calendar
Rotation Schedule and Daily Bell Schedule
We have a Facebook group that we use to answer questions and to help parents of current students here at school with correct information. The group is named “ARHS Parents.” You must answer the entrance question in order to be admitted to the group.
You are not required to join this Facebook group. Membership is on a voluntary basis.
Here is the link for the group: https://www.facebook.com/groups/ARHSparents/
For New, Incoming Students Only
Archbishop Rummel High School
1901 Severn Ave.
Metairie, LA 70001
Archbishop Rummel High School educates each student according to the principles of the Catholic Church in the Lasallian tradition of faith, community, and service. In a caring, disciplined environment of social awareness and academic excellence, Archbishop Rummel High School challenges each student to recognize the dignity of life and to develop and share, to the best of his ability, his unique talents.
Archbishop Rummel High School does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, national and ethnic origin, or disability in violation of state and federal law or regulation in administration of its educational policies or programs.