Admissions Checklist for the 2021-2022 School Year
- Complete online application and pay $30 application fee. This can be completed online here.
- Print and complete the paper Archdiocesan Application (available November 2020). *If student attends a Catholic elementary school, submit to your current elementary school. All other students applying for 8th grade, should email this completed form to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Submit copies of the following:
- Report Cards from previous two years *If student attends a Catholic elementary school, the school will send this.
- Standardized test scores from previous two years *If student attends a Catholic elementary school, the school will send this.
- Immunization records
- Copy of Birth Certificate
- Copy of Social Security Card
- Attend an entrance interview
- Complete entrance testing, Date: Saturday, January 9, 2021
This checklist applies to incoming 9th graders with the exception that they are not required to complete a paper Archdiocesan application.
The Admissions Committee reviews each applicant's academic, disciplinary, and attendance records, test scores (including entrance test), interview report, and all other admissions documents and makes a determination regarding admission. Acceptance Letters for incoming 8th graders will be mailed on a date determined by the Archdiocese of New Orleans.
Archbishop Rummel High School
1901 Severn Ave.
Metairie, LA 70001
Archbishop Rummel High School educates each student according to the principles of the Catholic Church in the Lasallian tradition of faith, community, and service. In a caring, disciplined environment of social awareness and academic excellence, Archbishop Rummel High School challenges each student to recognize the dignity of life and to develop and share, to the best of his ability, his unique talents.
Archbishop Rummel High School does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, national and ethnic origin, or disability in violation of state and federal law or regulation in administration of its educational policies or programs.